RQ is a division of Retrotel, Inc. thru out this document, when referring to either Retrotel, RQ Communications or the Re-Made in the USA Brand we shall refer to us as the company, this policy applies to all our websites, social media platforms, emails, and any other form of communication that you have with any Retrotel employee. Our policies do not extend to 3rd parties, additional vendors, or links to external websites.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. The company will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
This website may use Google Analytics, and/or other analytic and collection tools to help analyze how visitors use the site. These platforms sometimes use “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The anonymous information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to the company that uses the cookies. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Retrotel, Inc. only. The company will never use Google Analytics or any other platform to track or to collect any personally identifiable information. Google and other platforms will not associate your IP address with any other data held by the company.
Sources of information we collect about you
The company will collect your personal data when:
- Directly from you, or another person at your organization, including through.
- our worldwide websites and portals, including our online store and our product, partner, and service portals (collectively “our Sites”)
- interactions with our sales, customer support, technical support, professional services, marketing, and training teams.
- ordering documents such as service or purchase orders
Personal data we collect
- Name, Address & Phone Number(s)
- email address
- IP address
- employer, job title or role and department
- LinkedIn or Twitter link
- Signatures on service orders
- Technical information, including:
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet.
- your login information
- your browser type and version
- time zone setting
- browser plug-in types and versions
- operating system and platform
- non-precise geolocation data, such as your location as derived from your IP address.
- Information about your visit to our Sites, including:
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Sites (including date and time)
- products you viewed or searched for on our sites
- Site page response times
- domain name of the sites from which you came to our sites
- number of visits, average time spent, pages viewed on our sites
- download errors on sites
- page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) on our sites
- methods used to browse away from the page on our sites
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our contact form, or the phone number given below or sending an email to RQfirstname.lastname@example.org for RQcommunications.com requests & Retrotelemail@example.com for Retrotel.com.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we may use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
You agree that the company has made no express representations or warranties to you regarding the website, and that the website is being provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind. law firm disclaims all warranties with regard to the website, express or implied, including, without limitation, suitability, reliability, applicability, merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness, noninfringement, result, or any other matter. Any representation or warranty that might be otherwise implied is expressly disclaimed.
The company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, cover or consequential damages, or damages caused by viruses or worms contained within electronic files of the website or any linked web or data server (including, but not limited to, damages for the inability to use equipment or access data, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of prospective economic advantage, or the like), arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the website and based on any theory of liability including, but not limited to, breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if Retrotel or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Last Modified 04/28/2023